Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just sitting around!!

I am just kind of hanging out and thought that I would blog a little...
Justin is still sick so we are starting our 2nd round of antibiotics tonight and hopefully this one is going to work. Why oh why do the doctors give out the crapy antibiotics first knowing that they are not going to work do they do that just so we have to pay 2 co pays or what!
Anyway besides all that JC is just getting better finally he was pretty sick last week to.

I am having a hard time trying to think of what to write about nothing exciting happens to me anymore just home, school, work, daycare and back home no time for anything fun.
We are trying to plan on going snow tubbing this winter I am sure that we are going to have to take a road trip for that because we have moved to far down south to get any snow;-( I am really going to miss it. I really did not like to play in it but I LOVED curling up on the couch with hot chocolate and a good book in front of the fire place. Now it is to dang hot for a fire!

I guess that I better get up and do some stuff so I will post again later

No comments: