Friday, November 16, 2007

Almost here.....

Well the time has come and the cleaning journey is almost over (except the dishes in the sink). They will arrive in about 2 hours. I did all the stuff dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom (yuck, why can't boys hit the hole!!!), and swept the floor and you can't even tell because my adorable 3 year goes right behind me to mess it up. I can not believe that he drew on my loveseat with a sharpie he got the wall to but my magic eraser will save the day there, the loveseat however I have no idea what to do!

I am not sure how much that I will get to write over the next 8 days or so because my mother thinks it is sooo rude to check my email or anything with company even though she is just watching TV when I get to check it at night but whatever..

If I don't get to make anymore post until she leaves I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and great naps (you just can't help it turkey does that to a person).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY BABY, JUST CHECKING OUT YOUR SITE FOR THE FIRST TIME, LOOKS GREAT. ANYWAY I'M OFF IN ABOUT 4 AND 1/2 HOURS SO ILL SEE YOU AT HOME

~Jenifer~ said...

I am so glad that you visited you may want to come back often to see what I have told people about you. Love Ya