Saturday, November 17, 2007

Injuries

I can't help myself I love doing this (blogging) it is sooo much fun.

Not much new this a.m. just wanted to leave something for those of you that read my blog.
It is so nice to have my Momma here she is giving me such a break. I am still in the house but she is totally entertaining Justin and that gives me some time. She does worry way to much he bumped his head this morning on 2 different occasions and trust me he does this ALL the time cause he climbs on everything anyway she almost stroked out and it was nothing major. He did cry a little but like I said he does this all the time. He is the wild child when he was 20 months old he fell and hit his head on a concrete step and had to have 12 stitches at the top of his left eyebrow and when he was about 14 months old he grabbed the heating element in the dishwasher and got 2nd degree burns. That was not something that I even thought about being a hazard. So Moms watch out for those dish washers injuries.

3 comments:

roseys madhouse said...

I have found that as the boys get older they tend to not like pain so much so dont do as much to hurt themselves

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I've been reading your blog for about a week now. I'm glad you are enjoying it so much. My granddaughter sounds just like your son on the accidents. She started walking when she was 8 months old and constantly fell. Then she got better but one of her little feet turn in and now that it's getting cold, she has to wear shoes and is falling again. She feel yesterday and hit her little forehead, stumbled backwards and hit the back of her head on the wall. She just wimpered a little and laid there like "i give up". Then up and running again.

You asked for us to let you know where we are from. I live in Texarkana, AR. Work in Texas.
Margie

Anonymous said...

Wow, I remember that time when you were living on that highway I don't remember which one in Delaware and we came to visit. Jake had fallen in the bathtub and they gave him those liquid stitches or whatever they're called. Glad your enjoying your visit with your mom. Have you guys gone to Disneyworld yet? Where do I put who this is from?
-Sarah