Sunday, September 21, 2008

Easy like Sunday Morning......

Well for once we get to take it easy today we are just laying around the house chillin' which is great we have been so busy the past couple of months we need a day off. We postponed our trip to Alabama Adventure because Jake and Justin were feeling a little under the weather yesterday and last night so a day off for everyone is needed. It would be great if I could just lay on the couch all day but Justin will not let that happen so I am sitting here at the computer messing around and doing laundry (yeah).
Things are going great here I love my new job, Jake is doing well in school, and surprisingly so is Justin.
Anyway I am going to try and lay on the couch a bit and read my new book. It is the 3rd in the Eragon set. The book is sooo much better than the movie and the 2nd book was good so I got the new one last night and can't wait to start it. So that is what is on my table today trying to read and doing laundry (yeah). I will post again soon I usually have time in the afternoons to post at work because we are kind of slow (sometimes real slow). Talk to ya later.

No comments: