Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just working!

I am just sitting around here at work and thought that I would post a little. We went and got Jake his birthday present last night (one of many) but we took him and let him pick out a nice bike. His other one was getting to small. We are going to brave the weather this weekend and go to an amusement park on the other side of Birmingham it even has a water park. However it makes me mad that I can't ride anything because of my neck. I have a terrible headache right now. I just hope it is not like the fair last week I really had a bad headache then (almost migraine status!) anyway I was miserable.
Things are going good here Jake is making all A's as usual (that makes me so proud!!!) and Justin has not been kicked out of pre-school so that is great (his teacher said that he has been really good! I am not sure what she has done with my child but I wish that she would send that one home).
My mother fell like 2 weeks ago and broke her shoulder (like she needs anymore problems) so now she has to have therapy.
Gotta go I will write again later when I remember!!

No comments: