Saturday, December 22, 2007

No Room to MOVE!!!

I took this picture last night while I was cooking dinner. I had 2 of my 3 dogs blocking me in. All I did was turn around and looked down to take this picture. I had absolutely no room to move. You see Ember (red Doberman 1yo), and Poopie (cause he is the little s**t)and we think he is around 10 or so not really sure because we inherited him about 4 years ago. This is how I get to cook or do the dishes I can't even turn around with out tripping over a dog. My 5yo Dalmatian Lexie does not like to lay on the hard cold kitchen floor but I am sure that she was laying so that she could see me. I can't even go potty by myself I usually have the 2 big dogs and Justin trying to bother me. It is ashamed!!! ok let me see if I can get this picture added......





ok it worked I think that I am getting pretty good at this blog thing..... I just wish that I had more time to deal with it.



I am in terrible pain again with my back. I had some lower back problems before the car accident but the pain is almost unbearable now. I was telling my hubby how bad it was hurting last night and was in tears. That is awful and I still have all the Christmas stuff to do. I am not sure how I am going to manage it. I have even recruited my husband to wrap Christmas presents because I can't. I usually I wrap them all. They have me on extended release pain medicine and it is not working worth a flip he even up my dosage yesterday and it still did not help!!!



Well I am going to lay down for a little while to take some pressure off my back. I woke up in pain this morning and still have tons of stuff to do.



If I don't get to post anymore before Tuesday I hope that everyone has a very, very

Merry Christmas!!!!



Try to talk again later if I have time and can sit here for any time.

No comments: