Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sooo Busy

I have been so busy that I feel like I have been chasing my tail and I don't even have one. After having the accident I was in really bad shape my back was killing me. It still really hurts just not as bad as last week. Then I had to spend all last week working at Jake's School with a holiday workshop (kids shop for little gifts for parents, grandparents, friends or siblings. Well on top of being in pain I had to keep up with Justin at the school (NOT FUN!!!). Deal with getting my car dropped off and getting a rental. When I got the rental all that they had was a V8 Nissan Titan ok this truck is huge and it had no running boards (steps on the sides) this did not help my back any! They are nice trucks but I think that I will stick with my Toyota. Also My back is still killing me. I so wish that it never happened well I guess I am not the only person that says that after an accident. I may not get my somewhat new crashed van back until after Christmas. It did almost $5000 dollars in damage.

Then we had to be in Philly at 6:30 am (we had to leave at 4) because my son (Jake 9) had to have surgery on his left hand because of burn scars. He grabbed a hot iron when he was 17 months old and had some really bad scaring that had to be fixed. Everything went well but I feel so bad for him because he has a cast (well like a cast) from the tip of his fingers to almost his elbow and he has to stay that way until the 2nd of January. So during Christmas he is stuck in this cast thing that I can't take off. Great something else to worry about.

I will try to write again soon.

No comments: